Marketing Campaign Analyst
5 days left
- Job Role
- CRM Executive
The successful candidate will join our vibrant Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Optimisation team which provides agency quality service to our internal business customers, delivering an array of data driven capabilities focused on increasing customer value by constantly evaluating and refining our customer contact cycle.
Our focus is on optimising the personalisation in our campaigns by delivering high quality analysis and reporting which constantly refines the targeting approach and provide our business customers with the recommendations to compete in the market place by differentiating Allianz as a distinguished provider with the customer at the heart of all activity.
We are keen to add another enthusiastic member to our team focused on delivering specialised, saleable CRM capabilities across Allianz in order to drive customer acquisition, centricity and loyalty and play a pivotal role in developing profitable customer relationships through a programme of continuous improvement for consumer marketing campaigns.
The role will involve:
* Liaising with marketing teams to develop targeting strategy for creating new / optimising current campaigns
* Analysis of new and existing campaigns to drive efficiency's and improvements in response, conversion and sales
* Development of campaign success reports to monitor progress
* Provision of ad hoc analysis to support business decision making and planning
Skills & Experience:
The successful candidate will be focused on a value-add role which delivers campaign insight and performance uplift:
* Have direct experience of consumer marketing campaigns including delivering campaign uplift using Segmentation / Targeting
* Proven experience using campaign analysis tools to analyse / report on campaign performance e.g. FastStats, Alterian, Adobe Campaign, SQL or Unica - Advanced Fast Stats capability preferred
* Have experience of creating campaign report dashboards to evaluate success
* Experience in lead generation models, customer profiling and propensity modelling
* Have a good understanding of relational databases
* Be highly proficient in MS Office including Excel & Access
What we offer in return:
* £25,000 to £38,000 base salary, which is reviewed annually
* Annual Bonus related to individual and company performance
* A generous pension plan
* Competitive holiday allowance that increases with length of service, with the option of buying and selling up to 5 days holiday per year
* Share purchase plan
* Flexible benefits plan, giving the option to tailor benefits (such as dental insurance and private medical care) to suit individual needs
* Excellent training and development opportunities including our Award winning Underwriting Academy which is CII accredited.
* 25% off Insurance products, 15% off for friends and family
In our Guildford office we also offer:
* Complimentary Shuttle bus service, to and from the mainline station, and into the town centre
* A Discounted onsite canteen, shower and changing facilities and local gym membership discount