Over the past 20 years our client has been designing and manufacturing low energy lighting solutions for the healthcare, retail, office and leisure sectors. They are a dedicated and enthusiastic business that has been recently recognised as one of the top, fastest growing companies in Yorkshire.
Position: Marketing Executive
Location: Dewsbury, West Yorkshire
Salary: Competitive salary, plus excellent company benefits
Closing date: Friday 21st October 2016
They are looking to recruit a dynamic and experienced Marketing Executive to complement their team. This is a broad hands on and creative role assisting in all areas of their marketing function.
You will be responsible for assisting the Marketing Manager in all areas of the company’s marketing strategy. This will involve the development and implementation of a variety of campaigns, including the preparation of press releases and case studies, lead generation and client liaison, managing company websites and helping to organise corporate exhibitions and events.
- Provide assistance with advertising, PR and direct marketing
- Undertake website updates as and when required
- Organise the distributing of e-mail newsletters and other digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in the generation of sales leads and potential client liaison
- Maintain and improve enquiry conversion rates through good customer relationship management
- Prepare copywriting for promotional tools along with press releases and case studies
- Undertake product updates, product launch campaigns, research and surveys
SKILLS / EXPERIENCE:
- Demonstrable experience of working in a marketing environment, demonstrating an interest in learning new marketing techniques
- Excellent communication and literacy skills
- Experience in online and offline B2B marketing campaigns
- Outstanding organisational skills, attention to detail and the ability to prioritise to pre-set deadlines
- A basic understanding / or the desire to learn about the lighting industry
- Will be a positive, friendly team player with the ability to work on your own initiative
- An understanding and experience with leading CRM systems
- A good level of education and a business, journalism or marketing qualification would be advantageous
You may have experience of the following: Marketing Executive, Marketing Assistant, Digital Marketing, CRM, Offline Marketing, B2B, Copywriting, Email Campaigns, Direct Marketing, PR, Press, Lead Generation, Client Liaison, Market Research, Customer Surveys, etc.
This vacancy is being advertised by Easy Web Recruitment, the UK’s leading Online Recruitment Agency. The services advertised by Easy Web Recruitment are those of an employment agency. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of gender, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, or belief, and we confirm that we will gladly accept all applications.