Marketing Automation Manager - Pardot or Eloqua - Insurance
Are you an experienced Marketing Automation Manager or looking for their next challenge?
Do you have experience working with Pardot or Eloqua?
Do you want to work for one of the large insurance companies in the UK?
Then this could be an exceptional opportunity for you!
We're working on behalf of one of the world's largest insurers in the UK looking to add a Marketing Automation Manager to their Marketing team. This role will report directly into the Head of Marketing and look after owning, maintaining, developing, improving and reporting on Salesforce.com and Salesforce Pardot (marketing automation). You will own the database, deliver relevant outbound campaigns, provide customer/prospect intelligence to the sales and marketing teams and leads for qualification and appointment by ROI.
The company is one of the most well-known Insurers in the UK with a number of high profile brands under their leadership. They are heavily investing in their UK Marketing team and due to a new leadership strategy are rethinking the way they go to market and how they retain and engage with their customers. The Marketing function looks after all aspects of marketing from digital campaigns right through to CRM.
They are a global business and are looking to expand their teams significantly in the coming year with up-coming vacancies in digital, campaigns and communications to maintain their growth plans.
This role is responsible for championing data within Salesforce.com & Pardot to ensure it supports the marketing team in the most efficient and effective way to maximises marketing performance, manage the integration and data flows between SFDC & Pardot to ensure they operate seamlessly together & manage the segmentation of prospect, customer, brand & channel data to ensure effective targeting and the correct delivery of messaging.
The company is a well-known brand within the Insurance market and has big plans to grow and develop into the digital space and become the leading player in the automotive Insurance market. Headquartered in Milton Keynes they are easily commutable from Kings Cross Station.
Key responsibilities include:
- Be the champion for data within the systems (but establish the and enforce the concept of data ownership by individual stakeholders) to ensure it supports the marketing processes in the most efficient way and maximises sales and marketing performance
- Manage the integration and data flows between the two systems and to ROI to ensure they operate seamlessly together
- Have a clear view of the overall data ecosystem and the implication of and impact of changes to ensure an increasingly complex set of processes continue to perform effectively together as they evolve
- Manage the segmentation of prospect, customer, brand, channel and internal stakeholder data to ensure effective targeting and the correct delivery of messaging
- Design, deliver and improve the reporting suite and analytics/dashboards to ensure information and KPI's can be interpreted easily and drive effective decision making. Enable users to self-serve wherever possible
- Plan appropriate campaigns and nurture flows/activities to deliver against sales and marketing targets
- Act as the go-to expert for both technical and best practice questions on both systems and data management and marketing automation in general
Title: Marketing Automation Manager - Pardot or Eloqua - Insurance
Location: Milton Keynes
Salary: £30k - £40k dependent on experience
Benefits: Amazing Car Allowance - this company will give you a car up to the value of £35k (includes insurance & road tax) from one of their 12 brands as well as a fuel card plus: bonus pension & life insurance
- Automotive or Financial Services experience ideally gained within the insurance industry
-Proven ability to present and communicate effectively at all levels including Head Of/Senior Management
- Experience of working with automated marketing tools. Salesforce Pardot highly desirable. Other relevant tools are Marketo, Eloqua, Exact Target, Hubspot, Mailchimp.
- Designing delivering and measuring complex outbound marketing campaigns to a highly segmented audience.
- Degree level education (or equivalent) with a preference to Business Studies/Marketing management/data science
- An appropriate marketing qualification, for example CIM. (desirable)
** Must have the necessary visas to live and work in the EU**
Blue Pelican Marketing
01892 507 100 - Max@BluePelican.com
You can view all our vacancies on our web site www.bluepelican.com