Senior Automation Test Engineer
Senior Automation Test Engineer - Selenium, Cucumber
An award winning E-Commerce company is looking for an experienced Senior Automation Test Engineer to join their QA team in Central London.
Their QA team provides development and testing for a number of customer-facing and internal applications used by their clients.
In this role as a Senior Automation Test Engineer you will be responsible for designing, implementing and executing both manual and automated test scripts using BDD tools in an agile environment. You will help guide the QA team in building and maintaining automated test suites and delivering various releases from product definition through to deployment.
- Minimum of 5 years of Software Testing experience within a full lifecycle software engineering environment
- Any experience of building web automation frameworks
- Solid BDD experience, ideally with Cucumber
- Hands on experience of Selenium-Webdriver, Capybara and Watir for web automation
- Working knowledge of Rest APIs, XML, SQL, relational databases, HTTP, HTML and Linux based environments
- Performance testing experience
- Strong oral and written communication skills