Lead Marketing Manager - UK & Europe
A global consultancy, advisory and investment business is seeking to recruit a lead marketing manager to be based in London, leading UK & European marketing strategy.
You will work alongside the Marketing Director in the development and implementation of marketing strategy across the business' European remit. The role will encompass marketing campaigns, digital strategy, communication, PR across the firm's strategy. The role will work closely with global business development teams to drive business strategy and grow the firm's client base.
EXPECTATIONS OF THE ROLE:
- Control of the marketing strategy for the UK and European markets - development and implementation of strategy
- Driving PR and communications strategy
- Take control as brand guardian
- Management of pitches, bids and presentations
- Project management of firm-wide marketing initiatives
- Lead on all European events across the region
- A strong academic profile
- Proven marketing manager experience in a corporate environment (professional or financial services experience ideal)
- Experience across the marketing mix
- Developed financial understanding
- Relevant industry qualifications (CIM etc)
- Excellent relationship management skills
- The ability to work autonomously
If this is something of interest, please do forward your details.