Communications & Engagement Officer
Communications & Engagement Officer for a Transport Association for a 6 month contract paying £190 PD LTD.
Your new company
You will be working for a well known Transport Authority based in Central London as a Communications & Engagement Officer.
Your new role
The purpose of the role is to assist in the delivery of a range of projects as part of a targeted sustainable freight and fleet transport programme to influence the behaviour and resulting impact of movement of goods by all modes and road transport fleets, in line with the Mayor's Transport Strategy and TfL/Surface Transport's strategic objectives.
- Assist in planning and managing projects in the sustainable freight and fleet transport programme including the maintenance of all documentation with regards to:
- Planning appropriate activities to meet milestones and deliverables
- Effective commissioning and contract management of supply chain partners (internal & external)
- Managing risks and issues defining contingency plans as appropriate
- Preparing progress and management information reports to inform decisions by senior management
- Assist in the review the success of projects delivered to support Freight and Fleet Project Manager by collating, processing and analysis of project information and data outcomes and benefits realisation demonstrating return on investment
What you'll need to succeed
You will need the following to be successful:
- Experience in a customer facing project support role
- Experienced as a project assistant coordinating the project office documentation
- Experience working to defined quality procedures
- Experience in Marketing and Communications
- Good stakeholder engagement skills and demonstrated ability to liaise with key stakeholders and delivery partners
- Good at creating and presenting management information reports in order to inform on programme status and enable effective decision making
- Excellent writing, editing and content skills.
What you'll get in return
You will be working for a well known organisation that will develop your skills and experience. the organisation is near local amenities and public transport.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.