Interim Senior UX Designer
A leading publishing company is searching for an experienced Interim UX Designer in central London.
The desired candidate will work closely with technology teams, product and editorial teams on a range of projects, defining UX requirements, producing UX documentation, building prototypes, conducting user research and testing and ensuring the development of high-quality user experiences.
- Continually liaise with mutliple departments
- Assese user needs through research and insights
- Produce UX documentation and artefacts
- Produce paper and interactive prototypes to test concepts
- Liaise with multiple stakeholders
- 3+ years experience working in a senior UX role
- Experience across all areas of UX
- Experience designing responsive websites
- Experience in conducting end user testing and usability analysis
- Experience in working as part of a team
- Experience working with teams transitioning from print to digital