Marketing Manager £25-35,000 plus benefits
The role can either be full-time, or based around school hours.
Hampshire: Commutable from Andover/Basingstoke/Winchester/Southampton
Looking to make a real difference at the company you work for? If you're a marketing professional and would like to work for a company that's really going places, then we have just the job for you.
This Company is a fast-growing, dynamic firm who are currently recruiting for a highly organised Marketing Manager with excellent writing skills and an eye for keeping things simple and beautiful. Reporting directly to the Marketing Director, you will have an exciting and wide-ranging role including:
- Helping create and implement the marketing and communications plan
- Creating interesting content that clients & prospects love
- Sharing stories about what's happening with clients and the team
- Connecting with clients, prospects & partners via social media
- Sharing unique content across multiple platforms
- Organising events
- Creating email newsletters
- Running automated marketing campaigns to engage with new clients
- Monitoring sales & marketing statistics
- Coming up with new ideas to take the business onto the next level
In return for your commitment and enthusiasm, you get to work at a company that's fun and is really going places - plus you'll get to have a big say in how fast the company grows from here. If you're looking to make a big difference in your next role, we'd love to hear from you.
Please ensure your contact details, including email address, are on your CV. Also ensure if you have an impressive creative CV to also send a database friendly Microsoft Word version.
If you have not heard from us within five working days please assume that you have not been successful. We would like to keep your records on file and should a suitable position comes up we will contact you.
Solutions 4 Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.