Head of Marketing & Business Development - 9 Month FTC
One of the leading, globally established law firms is seeking to recruit a Head of Marketing & Business Development on a contract basis.
You will be supporting the firm on a range of BD, marketing and client relationship management activities. Amongst others, core competencies will include practice and industry marketing & business development, pitches/pursuits, PR & comms across the broader marketing mix.
- Support the group practice leader in business development activities, being supportive in all aspects of business management
- Develop strategy
- Monitor the financial practice performance and align those with strategic practice
- Managing the broader team, overseeing the implementation of the marketing and business development plan
- Targeting and new business generation
- Pitching and client development
- Marketing campaigns and communications
- Ad hoc project work
- Experience in a similar marketing and business development function
- Professional services experience is essential, ideally in a law firm
- Strong academic record
- Excellent communications and relationship building skills
- Ability to work and influence clients, colleagues and partners alike