Direct Marketing Executive
7 days left
- Job Role
- Content Manager
FMCG Connect are pleased to be working with a well-known leisure organisation in need of a Direct Marketing Executive that will assist in executing, supporting and analysing all site campaigns.
The successful candidate will be reporting directly to the Direct Marketing Social Media Manager and will have at least 1-year Marketing experience (preferably within CRM).
- Lead the creation of all direct marketing campaign workflows including accurate data extracts, building of emails and ensuring all campaigns are tracked correctly.
- All manual campaign creative including planning, build, through to broadcast
- Work closely with the online customer experience team, brand team and on village teams to deliver on brand content and a seamless experience across all company activities and marketing campaigns
- Support, maintain and circulate print and email schedules.
- Supporting the Senior Direct Marketing Executive with agency management. Attending regular agency review and performance meetings.
- Ensure all direct marketing and wider business process and procedures are adhered to including ASA regulations, select guest, peer review sign off and data extract volumes.
- Create, maintain and deliver a full test and learn programme for all activity in order to drive greater performance
- Review and analyse the performance of all manual campaigns and create actionable reports that provide recommendations to drive campaign effectiveness and efficiency.
- Support the Senior Direct Marketing Executive with delivery of all automated email and direct marketing programmes where required
- Hands-on experience with Email service providers and/or campaign management tools/ software including Neolane, Unica, Adobe campaign or comparable database marketing tools preferred
- Minimum 1 year of demonstrated experience in integrated marketing and CRM disciplines preferred (including direct marketing, customer segmentation, targeting, retention marketing).
- Strong copy writing skills, eye for creative or quantitative skills are essential.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, and establish facts.
Apply for Direct Marketing Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly