- Job Role
- Events Coordinator
The Events Support will be responsible for assisting the Events Manager with all events working in a fast paced Defence organisation, based in central London. This is an exciting position and paying up to £24,000 plus benefits.
- Supporting and coordinating all activities in relation to and support of event attendance and promotion.
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to identify opportunities to promote the range of event activities, and plan and facilitate presence at relevant events both nationally and regionally.
- Supporting the Events Manager in coordinating of all events, including seminars, conferences, exhibitions, employers visits abroad and presentations.
- Act as main point of contact for all events – to produce photography briefs and collate briefing material.
- Co-ordinate planning for all relevant marketing and promotion materials, including banners, literature and collateral for use at events.
- Report on all actions following the monthly Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and Campaign team meeting.
- Support MIS data input and analysis requirements by recording all relevant information from events.
- Research event participants and other exhibitors before, during and after each event to identify targets for potential further activity, such as news and case study follow up.
- Take responsibility for the Events Calendar. Liaise with internal and external stakeholders to ensure that the calendar is up to date.
Required skills/ experience
- You will have strong background of working in events and educated to degree level or equivalent.
- Excellent time management skills, adept at multi-tasking and prioritising workload.
- Positive and confident manner, with strong communication and influencing skills.
- Direct marketing – experience of supporting direct marketing campaigns is desirable.
- Experience in training, presenting, or public speaking would be an advantage.
- An understanding of both military and corporate cultures would be an advantage
- Excellent attention to detail. Flexible and responsive to tasking and direction, with a high level of commitment to succeed.
- A strong team player, comfortable in a changing environment.
- Approachable and friendly – ‘customer oriented’ and professional.
Interested candidates should email our exclusively retained consultant Sarah Tapley by clicking apply button.
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
All third party and direct applications will be forwarded to Hudson for consideration.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.
Apply for Events Support
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly