Business Development Executive - Financial Services - £24k+ commission – London, NW3
1 day left
- Job Role
What does the company do?
Our client is a provider of Merchant Cash Advances to small and medium businesses across the United Kingdom. Their products are designed as a quick way for businesses that accept credit and/or debit card sales to raise capital, as an alternative to unsecured bank loans and bank overdrafts.
This is an amazing opportunity to join a dynamic, ambitious and growing business, and to train and develop in online and traditional marketing.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a fun and dynamic team at a well-established fast-growing start up providing funding to small businesses across the UK. This company has strong financial backing and is now looking to recruit an additional person to support their rapid expansion.
The role is based in West Hampstead near Finchley Road tube (NW3), so will only consider applicants based within reasonable commute time.
A typical day would be:
Our client is searching for ambitious individuals looking to advance their careers in sales. You'll be working closely with highly experienced professionals who will offer you support and training to ensure your success.
- Following up on qualified marketing leads (referrals, web-generated, marketing campaigns, introductions)
- Generate and close new business through referrals, phone and person-to-person sales, and networking events
- Developing and managing relationships with customers;
- Developing and maintaining relationships with brokers, introducers and other partners;
- Helping with marketing campaigns and conferences
- A number of ad-hoc tasks to support management in all aspects of the business
The ideal candidate’s personality and qualifications:
You must be a well-spoken, degree educated, articulate individual, ideally used to selling both over the phone and face to face. Also, tole is based in West Hampstead near Finchley Road tube (NW3), so will only consider applicants based within a reasonable commute distance of NW3.
- Some Experience in sales (phone and face to face).
- Strong sales and relationship management skills
- It’s a small team and there is going to be lots of interaction with customers, management, brokers and partners, so looking for friendly, willing and outgoing personalities
- Excellent written and verbal English essential
Apply for Business Development Executive - Financial Services - £24k+ commission – London, NW3
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly