7 days left
- Job Role
- Online Merchandiser
We are looking for a talented Online Merchandiser to work in our Multichannel team. You will be responsible for maximising sales across all digital channels and delivering against set targets for revenue, conversion, average order value and transactions. In addition, you’ll work to drive footfall to stores and the Online Sales team.
Working closely with the Buying, Merchandising and Retail teams to maximise sales and enhance the product offer, you’ll own the maintenance, management and growth of certain online categories. As part of your role, you’ll review overall product performance, ensure accuracy of pricing and lead times and help manage promotional set-up plan.
In addition to the above, to be a successful Online Merchandiser at Furniture Village you’ll need to have the drive, ability and experience to:
- Help ensure that the Online Merchandising team work together and embrace a consistent approach
- Working with the Product team to create commercially appealing website copy and content
- Analysing sales and website performance on a daily, weekly and monthly basis
- In partnership with Merchandising, ensure accurate execution of all lead-time updates
- Identifying new online trading opportunities
- Preparation of weekly ecommerce report and daily trading updates
- Work closely with Marketing Comms & Buying to ensure effective product campaign
- Provide recommendations to improve product presentation
- Management and refinement of online search & taxonomy
- Keeping up with the latest trends and developments in the industry
- Work with Buying to create 12-month category development plans
- While the responsibilities are primarily carried out during normal office hours, remote weekend cover is occasionally required for ad-hoc updates and support for online sales team.
You will have strong commercial awareness and a good understanding of online and multichannel buying behaviour and the competitive landscape, enabling you to develop and optimise the customer experience. You’ll be expected to use insight and analysis to effectively merchandise the site and drive new initiatives to increase sales, conversion and digital participation.
- Attention to detail. Demands high standards from their own work and equally expects high standards from colleagues and key stakeholders.
- Analytical and commercially focused
- Organised with good time management
- Good communication & influencing skills
- Team player, ability to lead by example
- Good networking and influencing skills. Comfortable interacting at all levels
- A passion for the retail industry and ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Enthusiastic with a proactive and dedicated approach
If you think you’ve got what it takes to work for one of the industry's best furniture retailers then apply now!
Apply for Online Merchandiser
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly