Go to Market / Launch Propositions Manager - Telco
This a green-field opportunity, joining a new team and new product category within the telecoms market, working as a Propositions Manager supporting the Go To Market process for a raft of new propositions all within the development phase at present.
The lead time is around 12 months for the first batch of these to hit the consumer market, your role will be to ensure channel readiness, that marketing support is in place, logistics are all thought out and ready and the launch deliver achieves a seamless and exemplary customer experience across channels and routes to market.
This is a very delivery focused position, the business cases have largely been approved and so the development phase is under way. You will be working in support of a Senior Propositions Manager and Head of department.
Your work will impact broadly across the consumer business, as you lead the development and delivery of propositions to market. Ensuring channel and operational readiness, covering product, technical and customer experience teams, ready to go live both online and through sales centre operations.
Sound insight will be the underpin to all your commercial decision making, with you responsible for briefing the needs as well as extracting and translating core relevant and commercially compelling insights which inform your business cases and proposition development, continually improving the programme through test and trial stages too. Benchmarking across the existing consumer portfolio to ensure correct assessment of the overall opportunity available.
They're a big brand and one of the best in their respective industry. Although an incumbent market leader, they operate with an agile competitor mindset. In recent years they've become known for disrupting the status-quo within the telecoms and media market through a lot of innovation and heavy investment into new technologies.
They have a serious ambition to become recognised as truly customer centric, which is driving a lot of positive change across the business.
They like change agents, it's fine if you see them as having opportunity to improve, so long as you're also the kind of person who is prepared to back your ideas up, roll up your sleeves up and become part of the solution to put things right. That kind of mindset and approach goes a long way within this business.
Role: Go to Market / Launch Propositions Manager
Salary: £40,000 to £45,000
Benefits: up to 20% bonus, pension, healthcare, life assurance and blue-chip benefits package
- Industry relevant experience within consumer mobile, broadband, telephony, paid TV propositions development and management
- You've got relevant experience in bringing new propositions to market within a consumer facing business
- You put the consumer at the heart of decision making and can evidence this in how you approach your work
- Great understanding of proposition development and go-to-market principals and best practice, channel readiness and how to ensure a seamless customer experience is achieved
- A great understanding of how to understand and think through the customer experience - from buying, service, logistics, digital and offline channel interactions
- Really great stakeholder management skills - able to keep technical, commercial, finance, legal, marketing, operational teams on track with the development phases, meeting project deadlines and budgets
- Must have the necessary visas to live and work in the UK - sponsorship cannot be provided.
For further information please contact:
Managing Consultant - Blue Pelican Marketing
01892 507 100
You can view all our vacancies on our web site www.bluepelican.com, or call 01892 507 100 and ask for the marketing division.