Relationship Manager - Direct Lending - Director
- Maintaining awareness of market conditions, trends, developments in debt markets
- Develop a good understanding of rating criteria and analytical process.
- Develop a marketing strategy for Direct Lending including case studies and presentation slides to differentiate from the competition.
- Preparation of pitch books, market analyses, post-meeting follow-ups, data gathering for near-term and longer-term initiatives.
- Collect information on activity in the European market, as well as tracking data such as number of funds, strategy, portfolio composition, AUM, investor base and portfolio managers.
- Coordinate with relevant analytical teams to ensure workflow is scheduled appropriately and conducted in a timely fashion.
- Be responsible for maintaining the fee schedule for Direct Lending.
- Negotiate fees with Asset Managers for Direct Lending undertakings, differentiating between mass portfolios, warehoused/growing portfolios and standalone credits.
- Attend market events where feasible; work with the Events team to sponsor and/or secure participation in Direct Lending and PE events to further Fitch's position.
- Assist with monitoring activity of Private Equity managers, identifying rating opportunities within PE portfolios and marketing outreach.
- Experience in Debt Capital Markets, Corporate Finance, Middle Market
- Knowledge of Structured Products (CLOs), Alternative Credit, Private Equity and Infrastructure desirable; such experience likely to come from having worked within investment banking, capital markets, debt advisory or at an asset management firm.
- Established network of contacts at private debt and PE funds would be advantageous.
- Bachelor's degree, MBA / CFA preferred
- Understanding and experience with middle-market corporate debt deal processes, key parties, roles and motivations of important constituents
SR Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.