Events Manager - Maternity
Leading independent providers seeking an Events Manager on a maternity contract
Your new company
This role is for a leading independent providers of investment management, accountancy, tax, corporate and financial advisory services to private and corporate client.
Your new role
The key aim of the department is to help the business development teams and client-facing Partners/Directors retain existing and win new clients. The client's needs are at the heart of all the marketing output and this is done utilising a number of disciplines, including research, advertising, content, PR, digital, publications and event management. The department is going through a number of changes under a recently-appointed Head of Marketing and they are now seeking an Events Manager to work in a maternity contract
What you'll need to succeed
- Professional services marketing knowledge
- Demonstrate strong experience of managing an events team within a corporate organisation or agency environment
- Demonstrate an in-depth knowledge of managing an event from idea through to reporting
- Strong implementation skills, focusing on delivery of events on-time and on-budget
- Creative thinking - bringing new ideas for event engagement to the team
- Multiple projects Project Management
- Knowledge of relevant IT packages, e.g. PowerPoint, Excel
What you'll get in return
In return you will work for a leading company and receive a generous salary pro-rata
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.