Hampshire - Commutable from Salisbury, Andover, Winchester
£30-35k plus benefits
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join a leading and growing organisation as a Product Manager. The successful candidate will deliver market leading and creative products increasing revenue to the business through development and innovation.
Role and responsibilities:
- Project manage the Product life cycle from strategic planning to costing, sourcing and quality control ensuring regular updates to internal key stakeholders such as Sales, Licensing and Brokerage.
- Champion new Product innovation into the market, ensuring products developed by the company are and ahead of the competition.
- Analyse Product sales statistics ensuring individual product forecasts are achieved, gap analysis followed and opportunities to further maximise the product's potential are progressed.
- Develop and deliver product range updates for the Sales team to include any changes.
- Develop business cases for new product ranges and, on approval, brief the Studio team on all new or refreshed Product.
- Advise on sourcing new suppliers and backups for new product ranges considering their ability to fulfil product specification.
Skills and experience:
- 5 years' experience in product development & strategic planning
- An ability to manage multiple fast paced projects & deadlines
- Market research & competitor analysis
- Advanced Knowledge of Microsoft Office in particular numerical analysis skills using Excel
- Experience in data analysis and database management
- Strong and positive interpersonal and communication skills
- Understanding of the Licensing industry preferred
* Please ensure contact details, including email address, are on your CV *
If you have not heard from us within five working days please assume that you have been unsuccessful. We would like to keep your records on file and should a suitable position come up we will contact you.
Solutions 4 Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.