Marketing and Business Development Co-ordinator
5 days left
- Job Role
- Marketing Executive
- Help develop and implement client development strategies for sector clients.
- Assist in managing client development initiatives within the target client programme.
- Help build tools, identify channels, and resources.
- Assess and develop opportunities in order to enhance cross-practice cooperation for business development purposes.
- Developing and executing marketing campaigns to help gain, retain and upsell in core customer segments across products, services and customers
- Ideally the successful candidate will have a background in professional services.
- Strong oral and written communication skills are required due to the high level of interaction with clients and suppliers.
- Ability to work alone or part of a team and be a self starter.
- A marketing qualification or relevant Degree is desirable.
Please send your CV , where you will receive an automatic response. Please remember to quote the job reference UK747023 in all correspondence. Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV. Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.
Apply for Marketing and Business Development Co-ordinator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly