4 days left
- Job Role
- Account Executive
Account Executive, London - £20,000 to £25,000
A leading integrated agency is on the lookout for an Account Executive to join the team. The agency work across digital and traditional media to create multi-channel advertising and marketing campaigns for their clients including web and app builds, print and brochures, SEO, PPC, and Email marketing campaigns amongst others.
As Account Executive you will work alongside an Account Manager assisting them in their day to day duties, helping them manage the delivery of projects as well as manging client expectations and helping develop strong agency client relations. This will involve a wide range of responsibilities and as part of a small team you will get the chance to really develop your skills, the role will involve elements of management – For example briefing the technical and design teams, relaying client feedback and making sure all campaigns are delivered within client brief and all deadlines are met as well as more hands on tasks such as checking copy, checking and creating content and editing briefs.
The role will provide candidates with a real taste of agency life, the client are looking for candidates who are quick to learn, want to get involved and can add value to the team by taking the initiative, the role really will provide the opportunity to get as involved in projects as possible and has a lot of scope for someone who really wants to gain more experience.
Ideally candidates will come from a marketing or advertising background, this could be client side or agency side, and they will have a passion for marketing and advertising and some prior knowledge of current marketing trends and strategy.
Responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the Client Service Team
- Raising client job briefs
- Editing client briefs
- Work with AM to write creative briefs
- Content and copy checking and creation
- Reporting project progress
- Briefing design and technical teams
- Quoting and costing
- Researching and prospecting
- Adding to CRM
- Client handling
- Assisting other team members if needed
- 6 months plus marketing / agency experience
- Interest in marketing and advertising
- Strong organisational skills
- Strong time management
- Able to work under own steam
- Proficient in Microsoft packages
- Fluent written English
- Comfortable client facing
- Positive, enthusiastic and keen to learn
- Experience working in a design / creative studio beneficial
- Experience using CRM system
- Team player
This is a great opportunity for an AE to join a leading agency where they can really develop their skills and gain some great experience, if you are interested please do get in touch for more details.
Apply for Account Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly