Creative Excellence Director
An interesting opportunity to work in a 100% international company within a global branded consumer business. This central position opens up a unique opportunity to contribute in bringing an iconic brand back into the worldwide market. My client is a very energetic, new start-up, however the size and business scale is global from the very beginning. This position offers a true possibility to learn and grow.
This is a fantastic opportunity to become part of a global company that has its own unique voice.
What you need to be super good at...
- Examples of campaigns that were executed through the line with an absolute brilliance (doesn't mean big budgets - rather clever, engaging, breakthrough creative platform, understood by (millions) Millennials.
- understanding of fundamental consumer insights that drive Millennials today and a POV on what our client promise should be
- passion for excellence in everything you do - aka absolutely everything communicates - not just what, but how, where, when.
- understanding of media and contextual - with examples how media and crowdsourcing context was driving creative choices to achieve amazing impact.
- practical experience: a person who goes down to filming and editing studios and works hand in hand with creative directors, producers, etc to achieve results.
- intimate knowledge on how creative agencies work
- someone with a passion behind bringing this Brand back into the No1 global position
- creative/campaign lead in the FMCG, Auto, or Internet-native brands
- agency experience as a plus