3 days left
- Job Role
- Brand Manager
A market leading ecommerce business is currently looking for a Marketing Manager to implement their strategy across Northern Europe. The business' name is synonymous with its trade and operates in more than 25 countries globally.
This will be a considerably operational marketing position with large elements of brand communications and management. Some of the key elements include:
- Brand Guardianship: manage tone of voice and ensure communications accurately reflect the overriding marketing strategy from the head European office in Paris
- Creative Production & Project Management: Handle the delivery of strategy across TV, radio and video campaigns as well as other channels
- Business Monitoring: Interpret business and brand metrics
- Agency Management: Handle agencies for various mediums including SEO and content
The ideal candidate will be:
- From a rapidly paced, consumer focused environment
- Able to analytically tackle business problems
- Comfortable handling data with a marketing focus
- Experienced implementing global strategy at a local level
- Knowledge of TV advertising production
- Able to work across the UK, Ireland and Nordic markets (previous experience desired, not necessary)
- Creatively minded and a strong team player
The company are offering a competitive salary with excellent benefits. The role is moving quickly so please apply promptly to avoid disappointment.
SR Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Marketing Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly