Location: West Yorkshire
Competitive Salary + Package
My client is a leading food business, comprised of some of the world best known and highly acclaimed confectionery brands. With a strong growth agenda set for the coming years and investment in innovation and NPD, my client are looking to maintain their status as one of the biggest players in their market. As a direct result of their recent expansion, they are looking to take on a Brand Manager to look after a portfolio containing some of their leading brands and ranges.
- Develop and deliver the strategy and marketing Brand Plans in collaboration with the Senior Brand Manager that ensure effective implementation and analysis of performance results.
- Monitor the overall Brand performance and support the Senior Brand Manager to manage the brand P&L’s.
- Manage ROI analysis on key promotional activities against planned action standards presenting the results and recommendations to the Marketing Controller and Commercial teams.
- Support the development of creative and communications briefs.
- Lead, manage and champion NPD projects managing the process from concept to implementation.
- Be the first point of contact on the brand cross functionally.
- This role is a prefect opportunity for up and coming marketing talent to develop in a supportive and multi-functional environment.
- Previous experience of working in FMCG brand / product marketing, ideally from within the food sector.
- A Marketing qualification or relevant degree level qualification.
- Proven experience in a product management and project management capacity.
- Good commercial knowledge and P&L responsibility.
- An ability to work cross functionally across all areas of the business.
- Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal.
- Proactive and challenging, but able to work on your own initiative and be a self-starter.
- Highly organised with a flexible approach.
- Excellent focus on attention to detail and the ability to work to tight deadlines.
To register your interest for this role, please send an up to date CV and your current package details
Unfortunately due to the volume of responses our team are unable to acknowledge every response and therefore if you do not hear from us within 21 days then it is likely your application has not been successful.