Relationship & Retention - Marketing Director
5 days left
- Job Role
- Account Director
- Developing and managing strategic customer service and revenue retention plan which includes developing new marketing materials with the Marketing Communications team in New York.
- Managing contract renewals for a pan-European portfolio.
- Managing a number of corporate issuer relationships.
- Work with Business & Relationship Managers to devise and execute individual revenue retention and account management strategies.
- Preparation of fee letters and associated legal documentation associated with new renegotiations.
- Assist in raising the profile of the brand through consistent marketing.
- This role requires an experienced individual with highly developed and proven successful relationship/account management and business retention skills
- Strong marketing, interpersonal and negotiation skills are a pre-requisite.
- Knowledge of additional European languages will be advantageous
- Understanding of the debt capital markets would be an advantage as would previous experience of working for a credit rating agency (or other financial service).
- The candidate must have excellent communication skills and be able to communicate confidently at senior management level with corporate issuers and bankers.
- Knowledge of PowerPoint, Excel, Word and experience of financial data systems such as Bloomberg and Reuters preferable.
SR Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Relationship & Retention - Marketing Director
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly