FastStats Data Campaign Executive
FastStats Data Campaign Executive needed to join London integrated marketing agency and work on one of their major retail accounts
Data Campaign Executive - London - £30-£35K
Are you a Data Campaign Executive with experience working with FastStats
Maybe you have some SQL or would like to develop your skills in SQL?
If so this is a great opportunity to join an integrated agency and work within the campaign management team.
Data Campaign Executive – The role
Working at this agency you will deliver data driven direct marketing programmes, using FastStats.
- Interpret briefs and run campaign counts, selections, reporting and data management
- Use MySQL, FastStats and in house tools (SQL training can be provided)
- Generate counts as required and report in appropriate
- Setup and execute marketing campaign data selections
- Data deduplication, reformatting and manipulation
- Campaign reporting and data analysis
- Experience working hands on with marketing campaign data, within an agency, supplier, or client side
- Knowledge of marketing data and data sets such as geo demographics and lifestyle data sets.
- Knowledge of relational databases and software used on them
- FastStats - essential
- Experience in using SQL (MySQL if possible) or have an interest in learning it
- Ideally have experience using an email broadcasting platforms
- Ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical staff.
This is an excellent marketing agency role for a Campaign Executive with FastStats. The salary is between £30K and £35K.
I specialise in Data& CRM Campaign Management, Data Planning and Data Account Management roles, so if this Data Campaign Executive role isn’t the one for you, then have a look at all my current roles at http://www.direct-recruitment.co.uk/sarahbloomfieldjobs
This great Data Campaign Executive role won’t be around for long so click ‘APPLY’ to send your CV now.