FastStats Data Campaign Executive
FastStats Data Campaign Executive needed to join London integrated marketing agency and work on one of their major retail accounts
Data Campaign Executive - London - £30-£35K
Are you a Data Campaign Executive with experience working with FastStats
Maybe you have some SQL or would like to develop your skills in SQL?
If so this is a great opportunity to join an integrated agency and work within the campaign management team.
Data Campaign Executive – The role
Working at this agency you will deliver data driven direct marketing programmes, using FastStats.
- Interpret briefs and run campaign counts, selections, reporting and data management
- Use MySQL, FastStats and in house tools (SQL training can be provided)
- Generate counts as required and report in appropriate
- Setup and execute marketing campaign data selections
- Data deduplication, reformatting and manipulation
- Campaign reporting and data analysis
- Experience working hands on with marketing campaign data, within an agency, supplier, or client side
- Knowledge of marketing data and data sets such as geo demographics and lifestyle data sets.
- Knowledge of relational databases and software used on them
- FastStats - essential
- Experience in using SQL (MySQL if possible) or have an interest in learning it
- Ideally have experience using an email broadcasting platforms
- Ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical staff.
This is an excellent marketing agency role for a Campaign Executive with FastStats. The salary is between £30K and £35K.
I specialise in Data& CRM Campaign Management, Data Planning and Data Account Management roles, so if this Data Campaign Executive role isn’t the one for you, then have a look at all my current roles at http://www.direct-recruitment.co.uk/sarahbloomfieldjobs
This great Data Campaign Executive role won’t be around for long so click ‘APPLY’ to send your CV now.
Apply for FastStats Data Campaign Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly