DRTV Account Manager / Analyst
DRTV Account Manager / Analyst – London - £25K - £35K
Are you looking for a new role in Direct Marketing? Do you love numbers and analysis as well as the ideal of liaising with clients to plan their DRTV campaigns?
If you have managed data driven campaigns and are able to analyse direct response campaigns then this DRTV Account Manager / Analyst role could be the position for you.
DRTV Account Manager - The role
- Media briefing and planning with clients
- Liaison with partner agencies
- Running of data driven campaigns – off and online
- Campaign and results analysis
- Advising on how to improve and optimise DRTV campaigns
For this role the client will consider account managers from agency, data planners or analyst, and if you have campaign management experience from client side you could also be a good fit – but you must enjoy the analytical side of the role as well as media planning.
There is potential for some European travel with this role.
Media & Response Analyst – Skills and experience
- Direct marketing experience - an understanding of DM campaigns is essential
- Strong analysis experience – for this role you should be a whizz with numbers, analysing performance and know how to suggest improvements to clients’ ROI.
- Account management or campaign management experience
- Fundraising experience – not essential but it would be good to have an understanding of the charity sector.
- Good communication skills – essential as you will work with many suppliers (media agencies/call centres) and clients
If you are looking for an exciting opportunity to join a fast growing agency then this could be the role for you.
The salary is between £25K and £35K, plus some flexibility in working hours and VERY generous holiday allowance!
This great DRTV Account Manager role won’t be around for long so click ‘APPLY’ to send your CV now.