Web Development Manager
3 days left
- Job Role
- Project Manager
Purple Monkey Recruitment are working with a market leading Sports Retailer, based in Warrington, who are looking to recruit a talented eCommerce Project Manager / Web Development Manager to join their growing eCommerce team.
This is a key role to our client, reporting directly to the eCommerce Director, and will require a person who loves to be constantly challenged with an emphasis on getting the job done. The role will be challenging as you will be the technical lead within the company, including warehouse, finance, marketing and ecommerce systems throughout the business. Our client is a multi-store multi-site operation.
As Web Development Manager you will:
- Manage the ongoing development and maintenance of the Magento Enterprise platform.
- Be the project lead on new systems selection within the warehouse.
- Oversee the implementation, operation and training of any new systems deployed.
- Understand and be familiar with EDI.
- Provide management information as required to the senior team.
- Manage external developers and agencies to deliver the priority list.
- Manage the departmental budget.
Required Skills and Experience:
- A thorough understanding of Magento Enterprise.
- Project management.
- An in-depth understanding of B2C ecommerce from a process perspective.
- A working knowledge of best in class products and tools designed to enhance the online buying process.
- Familiarity with marketplaces (such as eBay and Amazon)
- An analytical and methodical approach to problem solving.
- An ability to work quickly and accurately to tight timescales.
- Thrives on multitasking with the ability to manage several projects for multiple stakeholders.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an Web Development Manager to challenge and develop their skills within a growing team.
Apply for Web Development Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly