Project Account Manager (print & digital)
Project Manager (print & digital)
Our client is a multi-disciplined agency ranked as one of the Top 100 UK agencies - and they now have an exciting opportunity available for a Project Manager.
You will be working in a dynamic environment with leading UK and global brands, to ensure projects are delivered on time and to budget. You will work closely with the Account Directors, Creatives, Copywriters, Multimedia and Digital Teams to successfully bring their clients brands to the market.
The job role involves:
- Dealing with print, digital and multimedia/film and events
- The delivery of complex and fast moving marketing initiatives
- Taking a brief and putting together estimates and input from various teams
- Briefing graphic design and digital teams; this experience is essential
- Ability to produce schedules and timelines to track the project progress
- Communicating with and updating the client at every stage of the project
- Briefing external suppliers
- Taking responsibility for end to end project delivery
- Client communication skills to ensure all stages of the project are clear
- Attending client meetings and participating in internal production meetings
- A minimum of 3-4 years experience client side or agency side
- Proven experience dealing with both print and digital
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to lead and direct others
- A hands-on approach
- Ability to prioritise workloads
- A flexible, proactive and positive attitude
- Experience with an online project management system
Salary: £23 – 30,000 p.a. depending on experience
This is a superb opportunity to work for a highly regarded agency as part of their friendly and ambitious team.
There is a great social culture with enjoyable social gatherings throughout the year!
A company pension scheme is offered.
Your details are treated with the strictest confidentiality
Apply for Project Account Manager (print & digital)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly