Creative Head (Brand & Retail)
Our client is top UK Retail and Branding Design Agency based in Derbyshire. They are a talented, friendly and ambitious team who deliver superb retail design, retail graphics and brand identity projects to a variety of clients, utilising an interdisciplinary team, including 2D, 3D, Motion, and Digital.
Their values are based on mutual respect, enjoyment and collaboration, enabling them to deliver better quality design work that exceeds commercial objectives and expectations for a range of national and global clients.
They are now seeking a talented and enthusiastic Creative Team Head to lead and deliver retail comms, campaigns and creative across a team of excellent designers in our studio.
- Superb design and layout skills
- Confident and engaging presentation ability
- Strategic as well as visually creative
- Clear and confident presenter
- Motivational, nurturing and inspirational leader
- Excellent eye for design and idea generation
- Robust in delivery of a large client with many facets
- Ability to direct, delegate and review work within a project team
- Experience planning and forecasting workload for the team day to day and week to week, as part of a wider team
- Retail graphics and retail promotion experience are must haves
Please note: The candidate will be comfortable focusing on one client for about 80% - 90% of their time, and actively want to engage with the details of a brand across many communication avenues. This is a large, fast paced and multi-facetted client account that includes store campaigns, packaging, POS, photography shoots, retail strategy, floor plans and much more!
Experience in fashion retail is advantageous. Experience in retail is a must.
- Sociable and kind
- Effective communicator and highly organised
- Works well in a calm and logical manner especially under pressure
- Committed to fulfilling a long term position
Being part of a leading creative agency with big brands. You will become part of a fabulous working environment with a sociable and dedicated team.
25 days holiday + UK Bank Holidays
Salary negotiable, depending on experience
Your details are treated with the strictest confidentiality.