Campaign Manager / Executive
We are seeking a talented Campaign Manager / Executive with sound Adobe Campaign (Neolane) experience to join our client’s Marketing Department, the UK’s largest hotel, hospitality and coffee shop operator. The role offers a great opportunity to learn new technologies and to work with a Fortune 200 client.
The Campaign Manager will manage the implementation, tracking and measurement of the marketing campaigns. They will write, edit and proof read copy for promotional material within marketing campaigns. Additionally they will collect and use data to inform new campaigns and the valuation of existing campaigns.
The ideal candidate will ensure that the organisation’s brand and identity is retained in campaign and all communication channels. They will take responsibility for the organisation of any trade show, exhibitions or events.
You key skills should include:
- Managing multi integrated campaigns simultaneously
- Business operating models
- Gathering complex technical requirements from high-level, business stakeholders
- CRM Project Knowledge
- Marketing Automation
- Profit and Loss responsibility
- Adobe Campaign (Neolane) experience Campaign Management
- Customer Analytics
- Translating business & technical requirements into user stories / use cases
- Strong communication including delivering presentations, running sessions, managing teams
- Experience as Campaign Manager in a software house, consultancy or other project delivery environment
Additionally you should be delivery-focused with a flexible approach and good knowledge of the responsibilities of a Campaign Manager / Executive. You will have to work with a budget, meet deadlines for multiple projects and ensure ROI on marketing campaign. Excellent writing skills are a pre-requisite for this role, as you will have to write copy for marketing promotions, as well as analyse the success or otherwise of campaigns.
The ideal candidate will have the ability to come up with innovative solutions in business and/or operational situations, so a strong desire to experiment with new ways of working to replace and improve traditional methods and techniques is highly desirable.