Marketing Officer, Automotive
Marketing Officer (Automotive)
circa £24,000 plus excellent flexible benefits package
As the Marketing Officer (Automotive) you will play a key role in delivering bespoke multi- channel marketing campaigns to promote our automotive products; Ford Insure, BMW and MINI Car Insurance. You will work closely with our partners and act as an extension to their marketing team, ensuring the brands are clearly and accurately represented across all marketing activity.
- Input to and support formulation and sign off of annual marketing plans to deliver your key customers annual sales and renewal policy targets
- Contribute to achievement of sales and retention targets via delivery of marketing campaigns across all on and off-line channels, within budget.
- Ensure the brands are clearly and accurately represented with consistent look, feel and tone across all touch points.
- Execute activity in a test and learn environment, ensure appropriate MI is provided for all marketing activity and make recommendations for improvement.
- Liaise with suppliers, design and print agencies where applicable ensuring the efficient and effective utilisation of resources in the implementation of all Market Management activities
- Support the day to day relationship with our partners and be the marketing point of contact for the account manager and internal departments including engaging with our contact centre employees.
- Comply with all FCA / PRA and regulatory requirements in the insurance environment. Ensure accurate and compliant records are maintained to reflect all work in progress and work completed.
What we are looking for:
- A keen interest in marketing, analysis and customers with some marketing experience.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent with a marketing qualification.
- Knowledge and experience of using the Salesforce Marketing Cloud (Exact Target) is an advantage.
- Proven ability to successfully manage and deliver marketing campaigns.
- Experience in briefing and managing external agencies.
- Strong client liaison skills
- Willing and able to travel when required.
What we offer you in return:
- Competitive salary, which is reviewed annually
- Annual Bonus related to individual and company performance
- A generous pension plan
- Competitive holiday allowance that increases with length of service, with the option of buying and selling up to 5 days holiday per year
- Share purchase plan
- Flexible benefits plan, giving the option to tailor benefits (such as dental insurance and private medical care) to suit individual needs
- Excellent training and development opportunities including our Award winning Underwriting Academy which is CII accredited.
- 25% off Insurance products, 15% off for friends and family.