Digital Designer - Fashion/ Retail Experience Essential - £32K
Digital Designer - Global Fashion Client - Central London - Fashion/ Retail Experience Essential - £32K
I have a fantastic opportunity to work with a Leading Global Client within the Fashion Industry. They are looking for someone with a passion for fashion and retail to join this leading Ecommerce team who are responsible for the look of their sites and also the improvement to the Digital Design aesthetic. You will be a creative thinker and problem solver with exceptional attention to detail alos someone who is able to communicate in an excellent manner with people at all levels.
You will use your creative flair and design nous to juggle sophistication and humour in equal measure, contributing exciting, original ideas to create the online features, emails and digital marketing assets.
- Displaying enthusiasm & passion for digital design and fashion ecommerce.
- Working closely with the editorial coordinator and front end developers to deliver dynamic and user-focused content.
- Interpreting the brand online and assisting the development of the online store using brand campaigns to create seasonal design guidelines and assets.
- Updating site changes weekly from landing page changes to editorial features, emails and marketing assets.
- Working closely with the in-house photography studio, assisting with creative direction & concepts for editorial photo-shoots.
- Working on UX projects delivering user journeys, wireframes and designs.
Tools of the trade:
- Excellent typography and layout skills
- Results orientated with good commercial awareness
- User focused with a passion for new technologies and design trends
- Comfortable working under pressure on multiple projects, in a fast paced environment.
- Mac literate with excellent skills in Photoshop, Dreamweaver and Illustrator
- Knowledge of HTML5 and CSS3 and responsive web design are an advantage
- An understanding of UI and UX design