Online Retail Specialist
Samsung - Online Retail Specialist
- Are you a forward thinking Digital Marketer looking to be solely responsible for a growing ecommerce site?
- Fantastic opportunity to work for a global consumer electronics super-brand
- Outstanding career and personal development opportunities available
The Role: The Ecommerce Manager is tasked with increasing presence to a high-traffic ecommerce site, whilst maintaining existing relationships with other online retailers. The Ecommerce Manager will set the website strategy for the UK market, managing and developing a team of three and working closely with web design and web development agencies. Analysing the user journey and experience on the website will be key to this role, as well as building a presence through affiliates and banner advertising.
As Ecommerce Manager, you will be required to:
- Optimise user journeys and conversion rates on the online store
- Manage the website using Magento CMS
- Be the "go-to" person for ecommerce plans for the UK market
As Ecommerce Manager, you will need:
- A track record of increasing conversion rates and e-commerce revenues
- Working knowledge of CMS tools
- Experience in managing and developing a team
The Package for Ecommerce Manager:
- Salary: £45-50,000
- £5,000 car allowance
- Pension, healthcare, company discount and cycle to work scheme
- Company bonus
The company: Working for a global consumer electronics super-brand, this is a unique opportunity for a Digital Marketer to put their stamp on their ecommerce website and be responsible for driving significant growth.
The location for the Online Retail Specialist position is in Chertsey.