Senior Marketing Executive
(Job title) Marketing Specialist
(Sector) IT / Software
- Are you a Marketing Executive looking for the next step up?
- Fantastic opportunity for a marketer to join a rapidly expanding business
- Excellent career and personal development opportunities
The Role: The Marketing Specialist is tasked with the end to end management of content lead campaigns, from planning through to delivery. This will cover email, social media and events. Also, the Marketing Executive will be responsible for creating joint campaigns with strategic partners.
Responsibilities for the position of Marketing Specialist include:
- Craft engaging messaging and copy for infographics and newsletters
- Plan and deliver events, including sponsorships and hosted round-tables
- Maintain the online presence of the business including website management (utilising a CMS), social media and email marketing
To be considered for this role you must:
- Have B2B marketing experience working within a software or technology business
- Be competent in using email / CRM tools / CMS systems such as Dotmailer / Salesforce.com / Wordpress
- Experience of creating content, both copywriting and managing creative / design agencies
The Company: In hyper-growth, this innovative SaaS vendor is the ideal place for a Marketing Executive to grow their career in a fun and flexible environment.
The Package for Senior Marketing Executive:
- Salary: £30-35,000
- Quarterly bonus scheme
- Pension & Healthcare
- Flex to work from home
Location: The position of Marketing Specialist is based in Slough.