- Product marketing experience is essential
- Experience of working within an FMCG environment is required
- Excellent career progression
The Role: Outstanding opportunity for a Product Manager to work with a number of leading consumer brands within the FMCG market. You will be responsible for the portfolio's product and brand management as well as in-store strategies such as point-of-sale, seasonal promotions and displays. This Product Manager will provide sales support such as toolkits and presentations, as well as write content for catalogues. The successful candidate will liaise with both internal and external stakeholders as well as deal with suppliers on a regular basis.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Brand, product or trade marketing experience within a consumer brand
- An analytical and commercial background
- A strong ability to effectively communicate with stakeholders at all levels
The Company: A European market leader and sizeable product portfolio, this FMCG Company is increasing its marketing share year-on-year. The recruitment of a Product Manager is vital to future growth plans.
The Package for Product Manager:
- Salary: £28-32,000
- Benefits: Pension, healthcare, reduced summer hours
Location: The position of Product Manager will be based around the Croydon/ Esher/ Kingston areas.
BMS Marketing Specialists have spent years building strong relationships with leading B2B & B2C companies. We can introduce to the right companies for your skillset and provide guidance to help you get your next marketing role.
If this vacancy is of interest please email us or for more information on other vacancies we are currently working on please call Rebecca Nuth on 01784414704.
If you have previously met with a BMS Consultant at our London office please contact them directly to discuss this opportunity