Business Development Manager
- Job Role
- Business Development Manager
For a key client within the professional services industry, we are recruiting for a Business Development Manager to be based in their Singapore office.
- The role will be encompassing business development activities - strategies, business planning, market research and analysis, and all other activities around pitches/RFPs, presentations, etc.
- Reporting into a Senior BD Manager, this role will spearhead implementation of existing global marketing, communications and thought leadership initiatives appropriate for the Asia market
- Be the sector expert advising their practice group of recent market trends and opportunities
- Spearhead all other marketing & communications and branding/profiling initiatives
- Proven business development track record and expertise in the legal services industry or experience working in top consultancy firms
- Well versed and experienced in spearheading implementation of business development strategies, marketing campaigns, preparation of pitches, tenders and proposals
- Strong business acumen with the ability to translate market behaviour to business opportunities
- Commercially savvy with strong analytic skills
- Excellent communicator with strong relationship management skills
- Well organised with impeccable time management skills and adept in projects management and completion
- Highly independent and self-motivated
- Legal services industry experience or in a similar sector within professional services.
An exciting career progression to be a part of a globally well reputed firm awaits the successful candidate.
If you are confident that you have what it takes to succeed in this role, please submit your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted in the next 2-3 days for an initial interview.
The SR Group (Singapore) Pte Ltd
EA license Number: 12C6222
Posting Personnel: Monica Bermeo
Registration No.: R1110431