Campaign Director (Brand/Shopper Marketing)
This is an opportunity to help develop and deliver best-in-class shopper marketing campaigns for the UK's leading Shopper Media agency, a business with a (growing) headcount of 55 people based in London Bridge.
Since their inception in 2009 the business has won many awards, were officially one the UK's fastest growing marketing agency for a number of years running, partner exclusively with some of the UK's leading retailers, and work with an extensive portfolio of the world's leading consumer brands.
Their business is built around 4 key pillars: Creative, Planning, Innovation and Insight. The Campaign Director is essentially a consultant within the business, taking ideas from conception through to reality ensuring they are planned and grounded with commercial sense.
As Campaign Director you will be responsible for:
Desired skills and experience:
- 5 years+ experience in FMCG Brand/Shopper Marketing or Media Planning
- Experience leading Shopper campaigns with major FMCG brands inside the multiples desirable
- Coaching and development of a high performing team
- A proven track record in creating marketing plans for brands that have delivered results
- A balance of creativity (coming up with exciting ideas at pace) and commerciality
- Project management - working with multiple stakeholders to ensure projects are delivered best-in-class results
As well as a highly competitive basic salary this role will offer a 20% bonus (achieved for the last 3 consecutive years) plus benefits and a great company working environment.