In-house Commercial Content Producer - Contract
We have a unique opportunity to work in-house with one of the world’s largest content providers, based in London, which is currently enjoying significant growth. To fuel this continued growth, our client is looking for a passionate commercial content producer to drive best-in-class execution and enhance the website’s experience for its users and ad clients.
Initially a full-time contract, the role will start ASAP until end of June 2017, with the potential to roll on. This is a key role that requires someone who is self-motivated, has an eye for detail, and works well with a variety of stakeholders to bring effective results.
- To maximise commercial opportunities and support revenue generation.
- Produce compelling commercial content and experiences.
- Work with the sales team in the construction of creative solutions and branded experiences.
- Conceive and produce innovative content integration ideas to drive additional revenue opportunities.
- Form partnerships to create new revenue streams
- Build strong relationships between editorial team, tech producers and adverting agencies.
- Communicating best practices to international team
Knowledge and Experience
- Experience in digital media, marketing and commercial content.
- A track record of working with online sales, marketing, editorial teams and external agencies.
- Web building experience would be a plus.
- Strong analytic skills especially with regard to digital media (site and audience centric).