I am looking for a User Researcher to join the team at a publishing company based in London to provide qual' and quant' user feedback to inform the design of their digital products.
User Researcher Responsibilities:
- Design user research for product owners, publishers and other stakeholders
- Involve and engage members of product teams
- Assist in the management of online a/b and remote testing
- Interpret findings in the context of web analytics
- Further develop the programme including best practices and evangelising the value of user research and user centred design approaches.
User Researcher Skills/Experience:
- 3+ years experience working in a UX role with user research focus or similar.
- Experience across all areas of 'hands-on' User research and Insight.
- Experience of working within and agile and collaborative product management environment.
- Experience working as a part of a team, balancing needs across stakeholders and in a complex business environment.
- Able to present findings (qual' and quant') using a variety of media (e.g. written reports, statistical analysis, video, updating prototypes, face to face)