UX Lead - Content Creation
UX Lead Responsibilities:
Work across multiple brands and imprints, supporting multiple product teams to ensure the users' experience is consistent and coherent throughout their journey. As well as maximising insights from research and testing.
- Support the Head of UX and Design to develop a strong user experience and design discipline.
- Provide day-to-day delivery support and advice to enable effective ways of working with teams in this area.
- Promote cross product design, sharing ideas and approaches.
- Line manage, support and mentor more junior members of the team.
- Develop strong working relationships with product owners, brand manager, technical teams and stakeholders across the organisation
UX Lead Person Specification/Experience:
- Understand the practical application of user-centred design and how to build engaging experiences.
- Self motivated with the ability to manage and lead multiple concurrent briefs
- Have a strong working knowledge of interaction design, content hierarchy and visual language.
- Uphold brand values and conventions, but also know when to break the rules.