Assistant Product Manager
You will act as a champion of product management and marketing techniques. You will be responsible for providing support in all areas of product research, introduction and launch whilst liaising closely with and building relationships with key business units; from sales and marketing to supply chain and the design / development teams.
Given the duties of this role, it would suit either a current Product Manager or Assistant level Product Manager of whom is looking to progress their career within a well established and thriving business.
- Full end to end portfolio management:
- Identification of market opportunities and develop product strategies.
- Segmentation, definition and targeting.
- Leading concept development through to validation.
- New Product Launch co-ordination and communication through central & regional marketing teams.
- Competitor analysis of products, pricing, selling methods and target markets.
- Analysis of product group performance, trends and contribution.
- Forecasting for new products.
- Pricing and profitability.
- Product Positioning & Commercialisation aligned to the key segments.
- Work with central marketing to define commercialisation planning.
- Supporting tactical marketing solutions to ensure effective launch planning and sales penetration.
- Work closely with the regional commercial organisations to deliver planned levels of revenue, margin, profit and market share.
- Previous end-to-end product management experience.
- To support the research, introduction and launch of new products.
- Effectively manage and utilise existing category products.
- Highly analytical and insightful.
- Ability to build relationships and work closely with multiple business units; marketing, sales, design, development ect.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with strong attention for detail.
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.