Marketing and events role. Fife. Event campaign.
Your new company
A culture and arts organisation based in Fife are offering a 6 month contract with immediate start to fill the position of Marketing Officer. This role sits within the Marketing department which serves a vital role in delivering ambitious targets for the organisation in terms of sales; audience attendance, diversity and access; awareness and profile of the organisation.
Your new role
The Marketing Officer is responsible for the effective delivery of marketing and audience development initiatives and campaigns for the organisations products, services and activities. There is a key focus on developing and implementing creative marketing campaigns for several individual events, productions, exhibitions and projects. Daily tasks include the following;
- Producing brochures and advertising materials in both paper and digital format
- Updating advertising and digital work on the organisation website
- Work with closely with Marketing Team members (Press Officer, Digital Marketing Officer) to ensure seamless delivery of marketing campaigns
- Contribute to digital content and digital delivery of marketing campaigns via website, emails and social media
- Implement, manage and monitor effective customer segmentation processes to improve loyalty and retention
What you'll need to succeed
The right candidate will be comfortable delivering campaigns through every stage of the project life cycle. With a background in marketing and events you will be responsible for ensuring the delivery of staple events under the organisations current marketing structure. Experience with both print and digital advertising and marketing is vital.
What you'll get in return
This role provides a fantastic opportunity to implement and deliver major events across Fife and delve into a cultural community. This organisations allows great experience in a well structured and agile department. The post is a 6 month fixed term contract effective immediately.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.