Business Development Manager - Programmatic Advertising
Our client is a pioneer within affiliate and performance marketing, and has been for over 15 years now. Having designed one of the original technology platforms in this sector they have developed a great reputation as the leaders in their industry.
With numerous offices across Europe, over 500 employees, in excess of 2000 advertisers and a publisher network of 150,000 plus, they have a very compelling story to tell new and existing clients. Having made a number of acquisitions over the last couple of years within the programmatic space they now have a platform which is ready to sell into both new and existing accounts.
- Through organic growth and acquisition they are in a position to hire their first Programmatic specialist into their UK team.
- Termed internally as a Sales Manager, this person will be responsible for prospecting, pitching, meeting and closing business with predominantly FTSE 250/500 companies and major agencies.
- In most cases developing business with Director level decision makers.
- Deal values vary, an annual deal with a new client is typically worth between £25 - 100k.
- The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 3 years’ new business sales experience within a Programmatic/RTB business.
- Demonstrate clear knowledge of the whole sector including DSP's, Trading Desks, Ad Tech and Martech platforms.
- The team is well established and works in a very targeted and collaborative way and so being able to work autonomously, but also help with the team is a trait which is valued highly.
- You will be detail orientated and driven to want to help the business grow but also develop yourself too.
- Proven winner, who can demonstrate over achievement in their roles and is comfortable leading from the front.
Starting salary is circa £40 - 55k base with an OTE first of £90k uncapped plus benefits which include Pension, Healthcare and Gym Membership.