Creative Manager, Nordics - TV
A globally recognised channel group is searching for a CREATIVE MANAGER to join their Creative Services department servicing their Nordic feeds.
. To be considered for this role you MUST SPEAK ONE OF THE NORDIC LANGUAGES. This is non -negotiable.
A their Creative Manager you will be responsible for creating and directing high quality, creative, attention grabbing and innovative visual ideas and solutions for promotional elements, realising these ideas in line within brand style guides and importantly brief objectives. It will be your responsibility to drive their brands forward across all platforms including off-air, on-air and online through innovative and focused creative work.
As Creative Services Manager you will be will be required to produce as well as manage.
To be considered for this role you must have :
- Substantial, proven experience within On Air Creative or similar Creative Services teams at Manager level ideally with focus on Nordic markets
- Significant experience within creative broadcasting sector and experience of working for more than one other Channel
- Experience in a management role
- Experience of working in kids TV and up to date knowledge of the kids / youth market in the Nordic territory.
- Demonstrable experience of leading and motivating a creative team: managing make lists, workload and delivery to technical/creative brief as well as recruitment & selection / managing performance / development
- Experience of budgetary control is essential
- Experience in working with brands
- Knowledge and experience of producing promotions in Nordic local languages (Swedish, Norwegian and Danish)
- Experience of local production (short form and interstitials)
- Knowledge of Ofcom regularity bodies
IF this sounds like you , please do get in touch,
A fantastic brand with a wonderful set of benefits and a competitive salary is on offer for the right candidate.