Our client is a thriving multi-disciplined brand specialist. They produce engaging digital and print-based creative for a range of local, national and international clients.
They are looking for a Creative Artworker to join their award winning team. This role would involve working partly at their Nottingham Studio and also on-site with the agency’s client in Leicestershire alongside a small creative team. You will have knowledge of both print and digital. You could either be from an agency or print background, however the role requires someone with an excellent level of artworking and technical ability, as well as high attention to detail, accuracy and great design and layout skills.
About your role:
You will be working on multiple print based projects including flyers, posters, leaflets brochures with a fast turn-around.
You will be proficient in Adobe CS (InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop) and working to strict brand guidelines. You may be working on creative artwork requirements or multiple authors’ corrections.
- Experienced Creative Artworker with a minimum of 3 years experience
- Manage client expectations and build strong working relationships
- Commercial experience of working in-house with client teams
- Take print projects from initial spec to print ready artwork
- Meticulous attention to detail and ability to proof your own work
- Fully Mac literate and competent in Adobe CS – Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop
- Good eye for layout, composition and typography
- Experience of online proofing and timesheet systems preferred but not essential
- Conceptual and creative thinker
- Great design and layout skills
- Proactive, positive and motivated attitude
- Good understanding of brand strategy and development
- Strong work ethic with a great sense of humour
- Flexible – happy to adapt to ever-changing client demands – a confident communicator
- Previous client facing skills desirable
- Ability to take direction and work under your own initiative
In return you will be offered a friendly and dynamic working environment, 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays.
Salary: £26,000 to £30,000 p.a. depending on experience
Your details are treated with the strictest confidentiality
Apply for Creative Artworker
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly