Digital Designer (B2B)
A confident, digital designer required to continue to move forward the digital creative at our clients business!
As a key person for both the digital and design teams they are looking for someone to work independently and as part of broader team, who can innovate and deliver intelligently.
They need someone immersed in digital interaction and bursting with enthusiasm. A specialist in bringing brands to life in the digital space, who has a modern understanding of interaction and considers the user in every interface they design. Experience within corporate communications very beneficial.
- Apply user centred design methodologies to the design of the navigation, user interface and content structure of digital applications (web, experiential, installations etc.)
- Deliver high quality design deliverables including sketches, scamps, page layouts, component design
- Brainstorm concepts for new pitches and campaigns
- Manage and oversee all design deliverables
- Contribute to digital design thinking – share knowledge, techniques
- Experience working in-house and with remote development teams
Supporting the design team
- Mentor and support design team by sharing digital expertise
- Promote design excellence within the team
- Client facing – able to communicate effectively up to Board level in the client organisation
- Associate Creative Director - Line manager
- Head of Digital – Support manager