An exciting opportunity for an experienced Communications Coordinator to join a dynamic global business, undergoing a Finance Transformation programme.
This is a great role for a Communications Co-ordinator looking to further develop , refine and coordinate project planning and online media.
*Managing and planning events and workshops across the programme team and the individual workstreams, and working with key contacts in various business units and divisions
* Tracking the progress of each session by creating and updating status reports and liaising the relevant workstream lead on each project as it progresses.
* Reviewing and developing current ways of communications planning, developing and implementing a plan of agreed improvements and changes.
* Working with the Business Change and other Programme managers to embed these processes to ensure ongoing communications are planned in the most efficient and effective way.
* Managing supplier relationships, overseeing the production management of materials and fulfillment of creative/campaigns work.
* Reviewing, keeping dynamic and up to date, all programme-related online channels, including intranet - Transformation website, Yammer etc.
- At least 3 years experience in a fast paced environment, agency or corporate worlds, effectively prioritising workload to achieve deadlines, with the desire to perform to a consistently high standard.
- Corporate Communication Experience with good social media skill set
- Excellent diary/resource management/PMO experience
- Manage Publications - Yammer, Internet etc.
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.