A leading manufacturer within the engineering industry is embarking upon a period of growth and expansion. As such they have invested in their Product Management team and are looking for an experienced Product Manager.
Having full Profit and Loss accountability for the performance of a portfolio of products, you'll gain an understanding of market size and need, you will define strategies for market penetration and opportunities for growth.
As Product Manager you will be required to:
- Research, construct, plan and deploy commercial strategies to maximise sales for new products and new routes to market.
- Identify opportunities for improvement within the portfolio, and prepare robust business cases for presentation to the investment board.
- Act as our customer representative for products within the business. Ensure forecasting, sourcing, value engineering and work streams are aligned to delivery of products that our customers expect to buy.
- Provide effective project management within a multi-discipline of cross functional teams to bring products to realisation and market launch.
- Produce reports on a monthly basis outlining portfolio performance against plan, assessment of market share, market dynamics and competitive environment.
- Contribute to the above for the domestic UK business and also for export activity originating from the UK.
- Demonstrable experience in successful product management and new product development.
- Ability to develop commercially validated strategic plans.
- To network inside and outside the business with ease.
- Proven track record of leading cross functional teams to deliver projects on time and in full.
- Excellent problem solving planning and analytical skills with strong financial acumen.
- Strong research and reporting skills along with highly developed communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience of working with and presenting to senior management.
- Knowledge of engineering products and solutions along with demonstrable success in similar role would be an advantage however is not essential.
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.