Media & Promotions Manager/Search Manager
My client is a well known retail business in the West Midlands and they have a new opportunity for an experienced search manager to join their business at a very exciting time of development.
As Media & Promotions Manager, you are responsible for the management and effectiveness of their media agency. You will define the design principles of the day to day working practices, develop the appropriate performance metrics and the financial management processes across the board, working in partnership with our internal Procurement and Finance teams, ensuring our media investment achieves and exceeds the defined ROIs.
The ideal candidate will most likely come from a performace based/media agency. They will need to have the following:
- Substantial track record of successful agency / third party management in omni-channel marketing environment/s, retail, travel and hospitality backgrounds, highly desirable
- Strong functional marketing channel understanding (traditional ATL as well as cross channel proximity marketing, PPC, SEO, partnership marketing, affiliate network management and mobile commerce)
- Breadth of experience in development of successful retail promotional strategies and tactics
- High levels of financial and commercial acumen
- Superb analytical skill with very strong attention to detail
- Exceptional interpersonal and influencing skills
- First class coach and trainer
- High calibre of communication skills, written and verbal.
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.