Conversion Optimisation Analyst
- Support key distribution partners, acquisition marketing and retention team to improve the efficiency of campaigns by producing ad hoc analysis via a range of analytical tools and supporting/shaping A/B testing plans.
- Maintain and monitor key digital conversion dashboards and multichannel funnel tracking across all products and by distribution channel.
- Identify key digital experience weak points and to support with visual editor build within an A/B tool across end-to-end website journey/pages.
- Supports the Ebusiness team with analysis using a range of web analytical tools, UX techniques and CRO techniques to drive improved conversion rates.
- Collaborate with a range of stakeholders (internal & external) such as Commercial Partners UX, developers, media agencies, developers, proposition, brand and compliance to deliver production ready digital experiences and A/B & MVT tests.
- Support and contribute to archive of learnings that can be shared and disseminated with the B2C community.
- Proven track record in delivering digital conversion optimisation in commerce
- Experience of A/B tasting and GTM is preferred
- Experience of using testing tools such as Visual Website Optimiser, Optimizely, Maxymiser etc.
- Knowledge of UX and user behaviour across desktop, mobile, tablet and apps.
- Experience of managing multiple experiments in a multi-product business
- Experience of using Google Analytics or Adobe Site Catalyst, Ad hoc/Discover or similar
- Knowledge of CMS systems and application of experiments on responsive design websites
- Experience and proficiency with Google Analytics or Adobe Site Catalyst
- Must understand the basics of HTML and CSS and ability to build within a visual editor A/B tool.
- Hands on technical experience with analytics tracking, ideally with Google Tag Manager and Google Analytics or similar tools.
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.