Retention Executive - International Online Gaming Company - London, UK
Excellent package including bonus, healthcare, pension, employee discounts and excellent career progression
We are recruiting a brand new role for one of our key clients and looking to source an analytical retention candidate to join this hugely successful and fast growing brand. You will be part of a talented and dynamic work force and work with like minded people who are extremely ambitious and passionate about sport and gaming.
The successful Retention Executive will help the team personalise offers to players based on their preferences and traits. This is a key role which includes different forms of analysis leading to the strategic development of promotional calendars.
This is a newly created role, due to huge success and growth to date. As our client continues to expand, they can offer challenging yet rewarding career opportunities.
Retention Executive - Key Accountabilities:
- Assisting with the creation, segmentation and execution of promotions sent out to players across all products and regions
- Various analysis and reporting of promotions
- Analysis of data to spot trends and patterns using
- Liaising with Retention Team Leader to ensure all promotions are setup
- Sending out communications via email, offline, SMS, push notification
- Maintenance of promotions
- Scheduling calendar with stakeholders in the same regional team
- Profiling players to create specific segments and offers
- Liaise with other key stakeholders
- Other ad hoc duties required to be undertaken by Retentions Team Leader
Retention Executive - Essential Criteria:
- Experience within the online gaming/sports industry
- Understanding of the execution of promotions
- Excellent Excel skills (V-lookups, Pivot tables, macros, etc.)
- Ability to analyse large amounts of data quickly and accurately
- Strong problem solving skills in understanding and diagnosing solutions
- An understanding of audience segmentation within digital marketing
- Able to communicate effectively to other key stakeholders
Do you have what it takes to takes to be their newly appointed Retention Executive?
Interviews are already taking place and as this is a competitive opportunity, if you are interested please APPLY NOW to find out more.
Sport , Poker , Casino , Online Gaming , Retention , Promotions , Analysis , Segmentation , Players , Communications , Marketing , Conversion , Stakeholders , London